Our prestigious client are seeking a Department Manager to take the reigns in a busy store by overseeing the full operation of the Department
Our client is one of the UK's leading Horticultural retailers, with a huge focus on service standards, they are looking for passionate managers
- Team Development. Ensuring that the team is fully up to date with new seasonal trends and that customer service is exceptional as per standards set by the company.
- Merchandising. Ensuring that merchandising tasks are effectively delegated throughout the team to ensure that the store is visually effective all year around.
- Financial Contribution. Keeping on top of department budget control and take steps to keep profitability high in the department at all times
- Team Management. Ensuring that the team are motivated and on track towards KPI's and sales targets
- Ideally you will come from a Retail Management background
- Exposure to financial budget control is essential
- Development and consistent coaching of staff is key
- Ability to train and recruit staff is desirable
This company are progressive in nature and are looking for candidates who want to work autonomously. They will offer 22k as a basic salary along with standard company incentives and motivators.