General Manager (Ops) - Luxury 5 Serviced Office provider (High-end Retail experience!)
Do you have experience in Operations? Maybe you're a Store/Branch Manager in luxury retail/hospitality? Are you looking for a new challenge in a role that will nurture and support you? Are you wanting longevity?
My client are one of London's leading and fastest growing LUXURY serviced office providers, with nearly 40 buildings across stunning locations in Central London! They provide bespoke offices for businesses to thrive and have fun at the same time!
They are looking for a General Manager to join their growing team in their City and West End NEW buildings. You will be responsible for all building operations; from maximising the occupancy to conducting office viewings to recruiting and managing a team!
- Show LEADERSHIP
- Show INITIATIVE
- Be PROACTIVE
- Want LONGEVITY
- Provide an exceptional customer service at all times, going above and beyond for your clients
- Provide "hands-on" management - getting heavily involved in the Recruitment, Training and Development of staff, Incentives and Operations
- Ability to provide a VIP service at all times
- Liaising closely with the Sales team
- Facilities management, CCTV
- Implementing of health and safety procedures
- Budget control and P&L responsibility
- Being a point of escalation for any client queries/questions
- Taking prospective new clients on tours of the centre and driving sales (in a customer service and consultative style of sales)
- Negotiating renewals with existing clients
- Dealing with client move ins and outs
You will be the face of the building and the go-to guy/girl! You will be extremely well presented and have a passion for the serviced office industry. You will have a big personality and the drive to work hard. You will represent the brand and be eager to progress!
If you come from a luxury and corporate background, and are looking for the next challenge, apply now! Looking to hire numerous roles for their new buildings ASAP!