An exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and progressive company.
• Provide key financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• Deal with relevant aspects of Sage Accounting Systems
• Manage cash flow with guidance from Directors where necessary
• Ensure accurate inputting of all financial data across the department
• Bank transfers, payments and reconciliation
• Manage supplier accounts to maximise credit limits
• Manage customer accounts, credit limits and chasing debtors
• First point of contact for answering internal and external financial queries
• Undertake VAT returns and any other HMRC related activities in conjunction with the company accountant
• Work as part of the management team to maintain and support performance across the business
• Recruit accounts administrators
• Pro-actively contribute to the review and improvement of systems, processes and procedures
The ideal candidate would have experience of working with a SME. Ability to grow and develop this role as the business grows.
Be able to demonstrate good leadership skills to oversee a small team.
Previous working knowledge of dealing with CIS Allocation to ensure smooth operations of subcontractor invoices.
Strong communication skills and calm under pressure.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm