Public Relations Officer
About Canaan Holiday
London-based Canaan Holiday is an established travel agent and tour operator. The Management has more than 28 years’ experience in the travel industry. Canaan’s expertise lies in tailor-made UK inbound and European tours, international travel and related services.
Most of Canaan's cusotmers are from Far East, such as Mainland China, Hong Kong & Macao, Singapore and Malaysia, and other Asian countries. It conducts UK inbound tours and organizes business events and conferences. Other services are ticketing, hotel booking, van and coach hire, business and private events, training and workshops of all areas.
Canaan is currently a member of UKinbound, an A.D.S. supplier of VisitBritain, and T.I.D.S. of IATA(Travel Industry Designator Service), and the member of the Great China Welcome Charter of VisitBritain.
- discusses issues of business strategy, products, services and target client base by planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- researching, writing and distributing press releases, newsletters, other publice relations material to targeted media;
- preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes;
- addresses individuals, clients and other target groups through meetings, presentations, the media and other events to enhance the public image of an organisation;
- organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills;
- drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn;
- excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
- the ability to cope with pressure;
- creativity, imagination and initiative;
- good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.