Our client is a chain of popular branded restaurants and is currently looking to recruit 2 Sous Chefs to join their team in Cardiff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist the Head Chef in maintaining all food stock levels.
- To ensure that all orders placed are with nominated suppliers.
- To notify the Head Chef of requirements for nominated cleaning materials.
- Maintain accurate and full records of all company documentation.
- To undertake and supervise the closedown of kitchen operations and completion of tasks.
- To achieve, maintain and strive to improve the budget target for Food Costs.
- To assist in undertaking stocktaking duties at the end of each week and hence calculate food cost and gross profit percentages.
- Report any damaged, dangerous or faulty equipment to management and any accidents that may or have occurred so that they may be recorded in the Accident Book.
- To ensure the proper use and maintenance of equipment.
Suitable candidate must have 7 years or more relevant experience of working in a similar environment.
Closing date for all applications is 26th April 2017.
About Vira International:
We are a specialist International Consultancy, founded in 1970 with offices in London, Mumbai, Goa, Cochin, Darjeeling and Nepal.
Vira International Ltd is an OISC registered immigration firm, providing immigration advice and services to a wide range of clientele. Our client list in the UK includes reputed hotel chains, restaurants, IT and telecommunication companies, finance and leisure companies, Radio and TV channels, Educational institutes certified by QAA/BAC/Edexcel etc. For honest and expert advice call or email us.