Client Services Administrator
A Wealth Management organisation based in Sutton Coldfield has an excellent opportunity for a Client Services Administrator to join their team.
The practice offer independent financial advice to families, professionals and individuals and they are looking for an individual to work within a small team to carry out pensions and investment
administration for clients, to the highest standards.
- Prioritising and carrying out all pre and post sales administration on pensions and investment business to ensure optimum workflow using software including Plum, Iress, Financial Express, MSOffice and Excel.
- Preparing client review packs and financial summaries of investments for client meetings.
- Keeping accurate daily records on the progress of client cases to monitor against target times and appraise other team members of what is required to complete client cases.
- Sending out and chasing client letters of authority, and chasing product providers for responses on client policy submissions, challenging timescales where necessary.
- Ensuring that Financial Advisers have all information they need in a timely fashion for client meetings.
- Providing information on the company’s services to clients enquiring in any form, including promoting the company’s services to enquirers by telephone, email or in person.
- Diarising client reviews, checking forthcoming reviews and arranging client appointments.
- Providing daily progress updates within the team and weekly reports to the Managing Director and the team at workflow meetings.
- Maintaining the company database
- Answering enquiries via telephone, e-mail, fax and website and taking appropriate action.
- Preparing and keeping up to date client files and all company spreadsheets
- In-depth working knowledge of pensions and investments terminology, processes and legislation.
- Highly computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook with the ability to pick up Plum, Iress and Financial Express skills and other software systems adopted by the company.
- Excellent numeracy with the ability to undertake complex calculations on client portfolios.
- First class level of accuracy in interpreting client and company correspondence
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- Receptive to instruction and training with the ability to learn swiftly and grow through self study and continuous professional development.
- Already has, or is prepared to work toward, a Certificate in Financial Planning.
- Good general level of education with an excellent standard of written and spoken English and numerical capability. 5 GCSE Grade Cs or above preferred including passes in English Language and Mathematics.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ella Britton