Senior Healthcare/PMI Consultant
Manage and administer an established portfolio of healthcare clients, ensuring that excellent customer service is provided. The role will invoice regular client contact and some back office administration, and providing support to the team as required.
- Responsible for all aspects of consultancy advice and business development / growth of healthcare portfolio of clients including the more complex schemes.
- Independently developing and increasing the portfolio of healthcare clients and increasing its profitability.
- Participate in project and tenders work as required.
- Conduct reviews according to renewal schedule for all assigned clients.
- Draft comprehensive reports, detailing market review findings, recommendations and specification of cover for client presentation and client reviews.
- Handle and resolve the day to day queries both relating to new and existing business, liaising between colleagues, providers and clients.
- Install and assist in setting up new arrangements.
- Ensure the appropriate implementation of policies including assisting clients with all relevant documents and regulations.
- Identify and oversee any changes / restructuring needs of clients’ healthcare arrangements.
- Assist, monitor and manage claims on behalf of the client, as required.
- Assist Senior Consultants and Directors to manage portfolio so overall client goals are met in accordance with specified objectives and constraints.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the market practice, insurer terms and conditions and legislation (as appropriate)
- Play a proactive role in development of Risk & Healthcare team.
- Strong healthcare knowledge.
- Full understanding of current and future financial legislation and regulation and their developments Windows computer packages including Practice Engine, Intelliflo, Outlook, and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Willing to work to towards CII Diploma (if not already attained)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable business where you can develop your career and build your experience and knowledge base.