Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: Up to £35K Base (£65,000 - £100,000 OTE) + Incentives + Social + Parking + Good onsite facilities
Are you ready to join a fast growing business that is global and provides the opportunity for fast track progression? Our Client is currently looking for a Sales Manager to join their team!
Should you apply? A big "Yes" if:
- You have solid Telesales leadership experience (all industry backgrounds considered)
- You're rising through the career ranks, hungry for success and want to make your mark
- You're financially driven
- You're a "player manager" able to lead from the front (70% team management / 30% self-billing)
- You want to have some fun!
Sales Manager Role Duties:
As a Sales Manager you will build, maintain and manage a team of inside sales executives. The sales executive's job is to carry out outbound telephone calls to prospective customers in order to organise demonstrations of the product online. Prospects are then moved through to a trial which ultimately results in a sale. Your key duties as the manager of a sales team are:
- Accomplish sales objectives by training, coaching, motivating the team and managing the team to key sales metrics.
- Monitor each salesperson's daily performance
- Prepare and conduct regular 121's and sales meetings with the team.
- Assist team members in the sales process when necessary
- Lead by example - you will carry your own personal sales target as well as a team target to achieve each month.
Sales Manager Required Key Skills
- Proven track record in managing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-orientated outbound telesales team.
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
- The individual will have the ability to coach and train their sales team in line with Best Practise
- Skilful objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organisation
- Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision-makers.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, PPT, Word and Excel.
- Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Infectiously enthusiastic
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Proven track record of success
Please also attach a covering letter explaining why you are well suited to the role you are applying for.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/