Bid Production - Bristol - Competitive Salary & Opportunity to help build a creative function
Are you a proven graphic designer with some experience in bid management? Are you looking for your next move in a challenging environment with the opportunity to be very creative and add a design focused slant to bidding?
A leading Engineering firm are seeking a Bid Production professional to join their Bristol based team. You will be responsible for bids across the UK and have the freedom to put your stamp on them in terms of creativity and design.
The company are pushing to make advancements with their design ability to keep them ahead of the competition. They have been winning work and in response to this growth there is a need for a new Bid Designer.
The job will sit within the Bid / Sales team and will report into the Bristol based Business Development Manager.
- Bid Production with a focus on graphic design, writing and proofreading
- Effectively project managing the bid, gathering the correct information from the subject matter experts and completing the work to tight deadlines
- You will be required to work directly with the sales and bid team to provide creative design support for bid, presentation and marketing material
- Working on Bid documentation, brochures, product information, presentations,
- A creative flair with relevant experience in graphic design, preferably Microsoft office suite
- Experience working on bids within property of facilities management would be a bonus but is not essential
- Good project management skills, with the ability to successfully drive through to tight budgets and timescales
- Good writing and communication skills, with strong attention to detail
What's On Offer?
- A chance to make the role your own and take real responsibility for creating an excellent graphic design area within the business
- A competitive salary. Private health care, a generous pension contribution and other company benefits.
- Scope for future progression and growing your own team as the business grows
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position, and please do not hesitate in getting in touch with to find out more information about this position or similar positions.