Vehicle Sales Controller
This client is committed to offering their customers the best possible buying experience in the Automotive industry. They are a family owned dealership who appreciate the importance of maintaining your car, whether it’s fresh off the forecourt or an older vehicle. This is a very busy dealership where no two days are the same and therefore offers high rewards for an individual prepared to drive the business forward and reap the rewards and career progression Their approach is simple, 'be the best'.
Due to expansion they are seeking a Vehicle Sales Controller. You will be:-
- responsible for coaching and developing the team.
- assisting the Sales Manager and senior management with reporting, budget and stock control, and target achievement.
- Working in Guildford
- setting both individual and team targets and encouraging your team to hit and exceed their targets.
- Previous management experience along with experience in an automotive environment
- experience in car sales
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence essential
- Ideally living in or around Guildford
- £26k basic
- Great Training and Progression
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.