Sales Manager - Marketing Agency
We are delighted to be working with a pioneering, successful email marketing agency who due to substantial growth are now looking to recruit an experienced 'Agency Sales Manager' who has a proven track record of in the digital advertising space.
Our client is looking to scale up with some strong growth targets for this year, any one they take on will progress quickly, and be rewarded with share options and an uncapped bonus.
They are looking for a person who is eager to grow with them, who likes to work hard and loves a good social!
Role: 'Agency Sales Manager'
- You will have significant experience in the media advertising space and focus on driving our business in to new advertisers and agencies. This is a key role and you will be expected to leverage deep knowledge of agencies to maximize revenues. We are looking for a ambitious individual who interested in helping the business scale rapidly over the next 12 months and into new territories.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Define, build and execute the agency strategy
- Identify and package new partnership and/or commercial opportunities
- Hit or exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets
- Growing pipeline of business
- Achieve individual business revenue targets across agencies, along with non-revenue performance targets
- Develop relationships at all levels within the agencies. It is expected you will have a good network in place already.
- Understand the clients’ needs and act as a consultant solving client business challenges through solutions
- Develop and deliver highly effective sales presentations proposals and negotiations.
- Develop plans to conquer new revenue sources in a structured and strategic way: Provide business analytic strength and identify trends to drive initiatives critical to ongoing high growth and the development of new business opportunities.
Agency Sales Manager Requirements:
- At least 2 years working in a digital business development role with a global digital media owner
- Experience selling to Trading Desks or the large media buying agencies
- Experience working with a major digital agency
- Understanding of and experience in packaging deals
- Experience negotiating, structuring, and closing sizable deals
- Demonstrable presentation, communication, commercial & negotiation skills
- Passionate about digital and intellectually curious
If you looking to join a thriving, passionate business and have the skills they require, please apply today. For an informal chat please call: