Vehicle Technician / Mechanic, Oldham
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for a superb Volkswagen dealership in Oldham.
Our client has been awarded No.1 in 'The Sunday Times Best Big Company To Work For' 2016
Do you want to join in their success?
The Role of Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
As a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic, you will be always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind.
A Vehicle Technician has technical knowledge and a professional attitude, they are able to work to efficiency/productivity targets, run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements. As a Technician you will support other Technicians in this busy environment and you will have the support of the brand to ensure that their knowledge and skills are up to date.
To be a success in the role of Vehicle Technician / Mechanic, you will have:
• The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
• The capability of working to the highest quality standards
• Great team player and communication skills
• Maintain high standards of house-keeping
• Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
• A full UK driving license
• Main dealer experience preferable but not essential
• Experience in the brand would be an advantage
• VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
• Time served or hold NVQ qualifications to Level 3
In the role of Vehicle Technician / Mechanic, Vehicle Technicians you will have On Target Earnings of £20,000 to £25,000, made up of a guaranteed base salary, a highly rewarding monthly efficiency bonus, and also offer great benefits including:
• 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years (plus Bank Holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Discount gym membership
• Vehicle purchase discount, Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
• Cycle to work scheme
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vehicle, technician, mechanic, maintenance, repair, workshop,