Cameron James are delighted to be recruiting a Finance Assistant position on behalf of a profitable SME business based in the Skipton area.
Working in a small team and reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for supporting the compilation of monthly financial information and the continued development of accounts related systems in order to facilitate the continued improvement of reporting performance to ensure the company delivers `best in class` customer service.
· Daily/Monthly/YTD preparation and reporting of production job costings
· Carry out analysis of above and investigate variances as required
· Weekly Reporting of overtime expenditure versus budget
· Preparing monthly accruals/prepayments/journals as required
· Provide analysis of cost categories on an adhoc basis as and when required by Group and Senior Managers
· Maintain and balance Cash Book spreadsheet and input into company`s ERP system
· Month end procedures and balance sheet reconciliation as required
· Provide assistance/holiday cover with other financial disciplines as required
· Provide assistance with hourly paid payroll routine (incl TA system interface)
· Daily billing routine for production of Sales Invoices
· Prepare Sales Ledger Financing Month End Reconciliation for submission to bank
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (preferably advanced skills)
· Minimum GCSE level including Maths and English to at least Grade C, or equivalent Qualifications