Registered General Nurse
Are you a passionate, dedicated Nurse looking for flexible hours? Sugarman Health & Wellbeing is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic Staff Nurse to work in Liverpool
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing is a leading supplier of temporary health care professionals to the NHS on a nationwide basis. We are well established, pride ourselves on the quality of services we deliver to Clients and Health Care Professionals alike, and are able to offer you a wide variety of work placements to fit around any commitments you have now or in the future.
We encourage applications from those who are looking for full, part-time. Ad-hoc hours. Furthermore, shifts can be offered immediately upon successful completion of our registration process.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Staff Nurse you will be required to work as a Registered General Nurse in an NHS or Private setting.
What the role involves:
- Flexible Working - We work of your availability
- Working in a variety of settings including General Medical, Surgical and Acute Wards
- Delivering the highest standards of Person centred care
- Rewarding experiences looking after some of the most vulnerable in our society
What Sugarman Health & Wellbeing can offer you?
- The possibility of earning within 7 days
- DBS costs met by employer
- Free uniform
- Weekly payments
- Support with Revalidation
- A choice of short and long term work placements
- Opportunity to work in both the NHS and private sector
- Competitive pay rates
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Planning)
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Active Pin
- The Ability to deliver high levels and standards of care