Job Title: Pensions Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pensions Administrator to join a well-established Financial Services Practice.
This is a challenging and varied role which provides the opportunity to develop a high level of knowledge in pensions and investments.
You will be working as part of a small team and be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with IFAs, Clients and other third parties.
- Responsible for day to day administration of IFA and client correspondence relating to multiple processes over the lifetime of SIPP/SSAS products
- Provide exceptional customer service, taking ownership of issues
- Dealing with accounts enquiries, including corresponding with accountants and clients
- Processing new business applications and updating and maintaining IFA and client details
- Dealing with information requests
- Previous experience within Financial Services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A flexible attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Synonyms: Pensions Administrator, Pensions Account Executive
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.