Senior Powered Access Engineer
Do you want to work for one of the UK's largest Powered Access businesses? Do you have aspirations to progress your career? Do you have experience as a Powered Access Engineer? Then I have the position for you.
CSG are working with an established supplier of Powered Access Equipment throughout the UK. The companies MEWP fleet is upwards of 4,000 machines and they offer equipment like; Scissor Lifts, Telehandlers, Track Mounts & Boom Lifts.
This person will be responsible for the effective running and maintenance of the ever expanding rental fleet, with the ideal candidate having the ability to manage people, hit KPI's and manage the workshop in collaboration with the hire office.
- Maintenance and inspection of the fleet.
- Organise the day-to-day running of the workshop whilst managing your teams' workload.
- Through clear structure and planning, you will ensure the availability of machines for hire, make sure the machines are serviced and repaired to the customers requirement.
- Engineering Qualification - NVQ or higher
- Experience in fault finding of electro and hydraulic systems.
- Hold a Competent Assessed Person licence for inspection purposes.
- Work to a highly professional level of communication within a team.
- The package includes; Salary, Company Van, Overtime, Share Scheme, Pension & Healthcare.
If you hold the key criteria and are interested in pursuing new opportunities, feel free to contact me on the details above.