Trainee Sales Executive Pharma &Medical sector
Job: Trainee Sales Executive (Pharma &Medical sector)
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000 + Bonus
About the company:
Our client is a trusted healthcare consultancy specialising in the medical and pharmaceutical industry only. They are seeking a passionate and driven individual to join their London team as a Trainee Sales Executive. The business is staffed with over 100 global consultants armed with 20 years of knowledge in the business! They employ people who are passionate about the sector, they are an exceptional company to be part of.
Job duties will include but may vary:
- Conduct warm calls to develop existing client accounts
- Supporting the Business Development Manager in recording updates on current trends and leads
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally, have gained a degree in a Life Science/ Healthcare/ Medicine/Pharmaceutical
- Recent experience of working/ volunteering/ interning in the pharmaceutical industry
- Great communications skills
- Analytical approach and attention to detail
Who you are
You are confident and comfortable with speaking about the pharmaceutical and medical sector. Ideally, you have a genuine fascination and natural curiosity for pharmaceuticals and medical sector.
What’s in it for me?
- Great opportunity for anyone looking for personal and career development
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best professionals in the industry
- Great remuneration with further benefits and bonuses
For more information on this job or any other Market Research or Insight jobs please get in touch with Kaya Sielachowska on