Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator
A successful and reputable company based in North Wales require a Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator due to their continued expansion and ambition. The Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator role will primarily be office based but will require occasional customer visits (national and internationally as per business requirements) and may also require some early starts to call customers/ prospective customers in their time zone. The Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator role will be defined by the customer`s and business requirements and you must be able to adapt as your account base grows and develops.
The candidate must have previous Account Management/ B2B /Sales experience as well as an interest in generating new business. The successful candidate will bring an enthusiastic proactive approach to developing a portfolio of accounts, specifically TV channels globally. The Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator is a role that requires exceptional customer focus and an individual who continuously looks for improvements on behalf of our customers. The candidate must be passionate towards their work, enthusiastic and have the drive succeed.
- Managing a portfolio of customer accounts
- Customer accounts will include TV channels across all regions
- Generating new business with a focus on TV channel development globally
- Forecasting for both revenue and stock required to achieve set budgets, utilising internal reports to assist with this.
- Planning of TV shows in advance of launch utilising strategic planning documents and the customer.
- Looking at the strategic development of these accounts including marketing opportunities, product development recommendations and reporting back to Management with any suitable ideas for growth.
- Work closely with the customer and internal teams to deliver marketing plans
- Reporting on a monthly basis to management
- Handling customer and consumer queries and offering excellent levels of customer service
- Maximising revenue by exploring all sales opportunities
- Responsible for the administration for all accounts including processing sales orders and credits as required
- Recording and maintaining customer information through the CRM system
- Using the CRM system to proactively contact customers
- Working towards sales targets and set KPIs
- Playing a key role as part of a small team
- Occasional travel to shows and to meet customers in all regions as required by the business. Candidate must be flexible for these and also for any early starts required.
- Self-motivated and driven, ability to work independently and manage own workload but also play a key role as part of a small team.
- Interest in the strategic development of customer/ TV accounts
- Sales, B2B and marketing experience is desirable
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Have the desire to grow the role and deliver exceptional service
- Previous experience of working within a marketing or sales environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong telephone skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work as a part of a team
Keywords: Account Coordinator, B2B, B2C, Marketing, Sales, TV, Marketing Executive, Business Development
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds