Area Manager - London South - Leatherhead
£28,000starting salary- £30,000after completion of 6 months’ probation
Do you want to work for the world’s largest supplementary education provider? Are you able to motivate and develop others? Are you proficient in Maths and English?Then keep reading!
As an Area Manager for Kumon, your role is to support a group of our Instructors (franchisees) to ensure the growth of their business; the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres. You will be based in our Leatherhead office but will cover surrounding regions including Kent and Surrey.
Kumon develops every child’s potential, offering Maths and English study programmes to more than 4 million students worldwide. We currently have over 680 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
All Area Managers benefit from a 6 month on the job training programme.
Through effective relationship building, you will:
- improve the quality of instruction and delivery of Kumon within your area
- support Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
- prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
- continuously develop your knowledge and expertise of the Kumon Method of Learning
Do you have:
- a passion for and experience of working in the education sector?
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)?
- the flexibility to work extended hours?
- a full UK driving licence? (regional travel will be a regular requirement within the role)
- excellent presentation skills?
In return, we will offer you:
- extensive training opportunities throughout your career
- a company pension, private medical cover, life assurance, critical illness cover and 1000’s of retail discounts
- travel expenses and use of a company fleet car for work purposes
- flexible working time when you work extended hours
- a great working atmosphere with individuals who share your passion for education
To apply, simply provide your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for Kumon as an Area Manager. Please include your relevant skills/experience as well as your degree and GCSE (or equivalent) results.