Senior Pricing Co-ordinator
Senior Pricing Co-ordinator, Large well-known business, based in Warwick, Up to £30,000 per annum
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working in partnership with this corporate well known name, based in Warwick, to recruit for a Senior Pricing Analyst.
Your new role
You will provide support to the larger outside business on contracts with specific responsibility for contract pricing and administration in the UK and Ireland.
- Calculate premiums for non-standard contracts, contract extensions and amendments.
- Analyse the historical performance of contracts by reporting on internal systems using Excel and Business Objects
- Create new Excel and Business Objects reports as required
- Assist in the administration of the contract portfolio, annual contract settlements and monthly journals
- Validate and load contracts to internal systems
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc reports as per agreed timescales
- Evaluate, approve and manage the administration activities of third party suppliers
- Maintain quality procedures relating to standard pricing
What you'll need to succeed
You will need a high level of analytical skills, with ability to interpret information and excellent mathematical skills with first class organisation skills, be results driven and performance focused. Due to the reactive nature of the role, a flexible approach to working and the ability to prioritise effectively is required. Experience of people management is essential.
Education / Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an administrative / team leader role
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent industry experience
- Intermediate level skills in Excel
What you'll get in return
You will receive 25 days holiday rising with service, great working hours, the opportunity to progress within a large corporate setting, free parking, generous pension scheme, annual bonus dependent on hitting various targets, private BUPA healthcare, gym and restaurant on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.