Sales Manager - Hotels/Meeting & Events
Hotel Sales Manager - Meetings & Events - Luxury 4* Hotel
Our client is recruiting a Sales Manager for their busy hotel in the Newbury area. They are looking for an experienced Hotel Sales Manager who can oversee a small team. They are happy to appoint an experienced Hotel Sales Executive looking for a management opportunity.
* The Sales Manager must have previous corporate 4 star hotel experience
* Be responsible for client show rounds, selling all of the facilities of the hotels
* Networking the Hotels at Groups, Events, Trade Fairs
* Develop ideas and promotions for marketing both corporate and private events
* Working with the General Managers in the group and contacts at individual hotels
* Sales Manager must be highly customer focused with great communication skills
* Knowledge of the local market place and competitors
This is an Excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager looking for a progressive and challenging role in the area. Candidates MUST have worked in a similar role in the hospitality industry. Please do not apply unless you have Hotel Sales Management experience as speculative applications will be rejected
Application. To apply for this Sales Manager opportunity and to arrange an interview please send your CV to Gateway. Gateway Hospitality work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.