FX Sales Consultants / FX Sales Executives - (Full Career)
Our client, an FX market specialist of cross border payments is looking to redifine the FX marketplace by replacing the banking SWIFT system with an outstanding solution for SMB's / SME's.
Our clients outstanding technology makes commercial cross border payments easier and at a lower cost than banks.
They are a young, dynamic and Venture Capital backed corporate, regulated by the UK FCA.
They provide online global currency payments services supported by intellecual systems and a network of global financial institutions.
They are looking to recruit their first Corporate FX Payment Sales Executive to develop and introduce new business from small/medium sized companies with foreign exchange and international payment requirements. Success in the role will see the development of a larger team under your responsibility.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Research the market, and generate leads via accessible online databases and other sources including LinkedIn
- Operate to agreed budget targets and KPIs
- Cold call clients (high volume of outbound calls)
- Generate sales through consultative selling
- Attend events and network in order to build a sales pipeline
- Meet clients, develop relationships, and secure new business users
- Handle all queries and maximise all business development opportunities
- Develop expertise in overseas payments through importers, trade finance and other commercial international payment channels and corporate travel, foreign exchange and the corporate card market
- Cross sell products and services where required
The right candidate will have experience in selling to Import / Export corporates OR experience from within the Corporate FX Sales world.
You should be excited by the opportunity to build a Sales division in the UK - starting by developng your own book and by continuing on to support the recruitment and development of further members of the Sales division.
To this role, you will bring passion, experience, initiative, drive, self-motivation, resilience and an entrepreneurial attitude to identify and grow a user base.
You will have at least 12 months experience in either a Financial Sales role or a Sales role within an Importing organization, as well as genuine interest in the financial markets, enjoy networking and communication with key decision makers and securing new and sustained business customers.