Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
Experienced Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner in Erdington
Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner? Are you the type of person who is motivated by working in a busy, process driven role? Do you have experience of managing your own caseload?
If so, our client based in Erdington, Birmingham could be your perfect employer!
A conveyancing firm is currently seeking a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to join their office in the Erdington.
You will receive a salary of circa £35,000 per year depending upon experience.
Alongside this, you will receive up to 33 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and life assurance.
Your working hours in Erdington will be 35 hours per week, 9:15am to 5:15pm Monday to Friday
As Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner in Erdington, you will be:
* Managing a caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters from inception to conclusion, to include but not limited to, Sales & Purchase and Re-Mortgage, transfers of equity, Rights To Buy, Shared Ownership Schemes and lease extensions
* Dealing directly with clients, estate agents and lenders, using case management software, dealing with property searches and producing correspondence
* Providing professional and competent legal advice and services in accordance with the SRA Code of Conduct
* Generating fee income in accordance with agreed targets
* Operating effectively within financial guidelines with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
* Assisting colleagues in fee earning matters during absence and periods of high work load
* Keeping knowledge and skills up to date and to comply with all training requirements required
As the successful Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner within the law industry, you will have:
* Previous conveyancing experience, fee earner, legal executive, paralegal or qualified solicitor
* Experience of running own caseload
* IT literate with an excellent attention to detail
* Organised and process driven
* Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
For more information, contact Vicki Hunt on or email