£18,000 - £20,000 + bonus + unique reward scheme
Are you looking to develop your skills and progress your career to the next stage?
We're recruiting for Passionate and ambitious Shift/Support Managers or Team Leaders wanted to join a fast paced, fun and exciting Global catering outlet. We have two vacancies available, one in Westcliff-on-Sea and the second in Leigh-on-Sea.
This rewarding and demanding environment requires a driven and hands on Shift Manager who is looking for a new challenge within one of the most prominent fast food establishments worldwide. Successful candidates can find themselves progressing to Restaurant General Managers within 12-18 months with potential to earn over £40k.
- Good attitude to represent the brand
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in a customer facing role ideally as a team leader however this is not necessity as long as you have the passion to learn, lead and develop.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Thorough training and support
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent bonus opportunities
- Great benefits and incentives
- Recognition and Reward Scheme
- 28 days paid holidays
- Pension scheme
Our teams are people who thrive on a fast-paced working life where speed and quality are of the essence. It's hectic - but a real buzz. And with our business growing so fast, there are some very impressive opportunities for growing your career too.
If your looking to for an exciting, challenging position then apply now!
Keywords: Assistant Manager, Duty Manager, Shift Manager, Crew Trainer, Shift Supervisor, Shift Leader, Team Leader, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Manager on Duty, Supervisor, Shift Supervisor, Team Manager, Support Manager
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK