Chef - Bradford School
TM Resourcing are looking for a Chef de Partie for my client based in the Bradford area.
Permanent: Full time
Hours: 52 Weeks per annum, 40 hours per week, between 7am-7pm on a rota basis Monday-Sunday Inclusive
Salary: £21,000 Per annum dependent upon experience + Benefits
You will require to take a DBS (Criminal Records Check) If successful for this role.
Objective of this Role
- To prepare, cook and serve breakfast, lunch, evening meal to pupils and staff at the school.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will hold a NVQ Level 2 & 3 or equivalent qualification.
LIST OF DUTIES
- To work as a team member within the Catering Department to provide meals at the School plus special functions, Sports Department requirements and special diets.
- Check all deliveries, record temperatures and quality, shelf life etc. when required. Report any problems to Head Cook/Catering Manager.
- Daily cleaning of equipment, reporting any maintenance problems to the Head Cook or Catering Manager.
- Check all cooked meals before each service and record all temperatures.
- Liaise with Head Cook/Catering Manager to maintain the smooth running of the Catering Department.
- To carry out other duties as may be reasonably required by the Headmaster or Operations Manager.
- Leaving the kitchen clean and tidy for the next day's service.
- Following all Hygiene Food Safety Procedures set out in the Food Safety Manual.
- Be able to work at other sites if required.
Unfortunately feedback won't be provided if unsuccessful
This is a vacancy on behalf of TM Resourcing who are operating as an employment agency.