Senior Finance Business Partner
I am recruiting exclusively for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join a well established and rapidly growing company based in Eccles on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Director of Finance, this role is responsible for effective day to day financial management of the asset budgets across the Group and subsidiaries. You will be a key decision maker within the Senior Management team and you will be responsible for effective financial reporting, forecasting and monitoring.
- Management of a strong finance team including two qualified business partners
- Enabling the Group Finance team to accurately report the monthly financial results
- Review the cash flow forecasting throughout the Group
- Working closely with the Assistant Director of New Business to provide financial guidance and support, for new opportunities and assessing the financial risks from a commercial perspective.
- Oversee the preparation of financial information in support of monthly reports where required, including the Management Accounts, Board, Operational, Strategic and Committee meetings
- Ensuring that we maximise the use of IT systems and continually evaluate processes
- Ensuring that financial compliance is adhered to including the financial information contained within the Statutory Accounts for the Group and its relevant members
- Provide financial information for the preparation of the quarterly and annual regulatory returns
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts to ensure audit compliance and assist with the provision and explanation of accounting information
This position comes with great benefits including parking and flexible working hours. You will be Qualified in ACCA/CIMA/ACA to be considered.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role and feel you have the correct attributes for the position then please send your CV to for immediate consideration.