Our client an established independent firm of chartered accountants in the Bournemouth and Christchurch area are currently looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful career in payroll and preferably have relevant experience in a payroll bureau. The successful applicant will require confidence in dealing with their colleagues, partners and clients alike and have the ability to use their own initiative and problem solve. Prioritisation and organisational skills are essential to ensure all deadlines are met.
As with any role it is essential that applicants have the ability to provide accurate work in a timely and cost effective manner. With this role come the pre-requisites that the candidate is motivated, committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines. A natural team player, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude is essential.
You will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Input payroll data from client records into payroll software
- Reconcile payrolls to client data
- Undertake Auto Enrolment assessments, and upload data to pension providers
- Submit RTI data to HMRC
- Finalise payroll, processing reports, payslips, and liaise with clients
- Calculate tax & NIC Liabilities for payment to HMRC
- Undertake internal controls & spreadsheets
- Dealing with client, colleague and third party queries in a timely manner
- Dealing with HM Revenue and Customs
- Setting up of new payrolls on systems & deletions where appropriate
40 hours Monday to Friday with a salary of between £22000 to £24000 per annum plus an array of company benefits.
If you have the skills, personality and experience, please APPLY TODAY with your updated CV and one of our team will be in contact.