Key Account Manager
Our client is a renowned Fuel Cost Management Company seeking an organised, dynamic and target-driven professional to work within the fuel sector.
They are seeking candidates who have experience in Key Account Management and are offering a basic salary between £18k - £20k with an OTE of £25k.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage and develop existing customer accounts ensuring continuous business, as well as being responsible for the up selling of all other products.
Whilst previous experience within the Fuel industry is not a pre-requisite, a proven track record within a telesales background in B2B market sectors would be advantageous.
This is not a call centre environment but a friendly office. The team have consistently exceeded annual targets and are going from strength to strength.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of this team of successful ladies?
The individual should have:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- A thorough level of organisation
- The ability to build strong customer/supplier relationships combined with the hunger to succeed in this role.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Review customer accounts to ensure continuous maintenance of volumes, margins and limits
- Organising daily routine
- Conduct credit checks using internal systems
- E-Mail customers with intro letters, proposals and illustrations of products and services
- Input and up-date all relevant data onto the company bespoke computer syste
- Produce Excel spread sheets to record execution of daily tasks
- Work on Marketing and E- Marketing campaigns by generating ideas, working on production and send out
- Collate stats from the E-Marketing campaigns onto spreadsheets
- Meeting weekly sales targets
- Presenting sales reports to Management on a weekly basis
Full training will be given to the right candidate.
20 days’ holiday excluding bank holidays will be offered. A structured commission/bonus will be introduced upon the successful completion of a three-month probationary period.
Our client is based in Feering, near Colchester and offers excellent working conditions and facilities with modern, spacious offices and free on-site parking.
Due to the location of the office, a full driving licence and your own transport is essential.