Senior Property Underwriter
Due to continued growth, our client has instructed us to find an experienced Senior Property Underwriter to join their Property Underwriting Team in London.
Role : Senior Property Underwriter
Salary : £60K - £75K
Purpose of the role - To assist with the development, administration and maintenance for an extensive business portfolio ensuring this remains within the guidelines set out by the business, in accordance with the business plan and ongoing strategic targets.
Experience & Skills required:
- Ability to underwrite large-scale & complex accounts both on a domestic and global level in compliance with underwriting rules and regulations, governance, strategy and process.
- Oversee underwriting of files as per company procedures.
- Ability to develop strong and ongoing relationship with internal and external stakeholders including Internal teams, Clients, Brokers and Reinsurers to build an effective network to promote the client within the market and maximise opportunities to develop and bring in targeted business.
- Be a professional representative of the client on external meetings, and embody the organisations values, promoting services and capabilities.
- Providing training on an ad hoc and regular basis.
- Ensure policy wording is legally compliant and relevant.
Ideally the successful applicant would be coming from a legal or risk background educationally, or have equivalent experience in a commercial environment.
ACII qualification would also be highly desirable.
If you're keen to find out more about this exciting role then please forward a copy of your up-to-date CV immediately for consideration.