Home Manager (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Southampton - Full Time - £50,000 - £55,000!
If you are interested please click apply now…!
Home Manager (RGN or RMN) is required to work within the elderly nursing home environment providing nursing care for the elderly. A nursing and residential home, that has been specifically designed to meet the needs of people with dementia. They offer long term care and respite as well as convalescence, palliative care, and care for people with Parkinson's disease
My Client requires a committed and confident individual who is conscientious, dynamic and pro-active to efficiently lead and manage our facility on a day to day and long term basis.
We will reward the successful candidate ensuring their own professional development and qualifications remain a priority.
- Manage all members of staff including liaising with outside agencies
- Implement training/induction programmes for all Care Staff
- Ensure the highest level of care is delivered throughout the Home
- Quality management and audits with the clinical and monetary departments of the Home
- Improve the quality rating from CQC
- Follow up enquiries on private beds both dementia and nursing
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
- Must have experience at managerial level either Deputy Manager or Home Manager within a nursing home
- Excellent clinical skills and supervisory experience
Ability to lead and motivate other staff member's
Excellent communication, marketing and business skills
Understanding and clear knowledge of CQC standards
What's in it for you?
- Discretionary bonus of up to 20% of base salary
- Contributory pension (up to 5%) and life assurance
- Individual private medical insurance
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects
Deputy Managers may be considered for this roleIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy