The Retention Executive will deliver the player retention strategy as part of the overall online gaming strategy, as well as working closely with our clients land base operators, by driving an increased lifetime value of players.
- Responsible for assisting the Retention Manager for maintaining player numbers, increasing deposits, wagering and frequency of visits to the sites across all player groups (excluding VIPs).
- Designing and tailoring promotions according to value level, lifecycle stage and game preference.
- Providing the detailed monthly schedule of bonuses, emails, SMS and banners
- Devising segments with input from the BI team and running campaigns according to the recommendations set out.
- Providing the reporting side of the promotions and bonuses to the promotions.
- Analyse promotions to ascertain ROI and effectiveness across the on line and offline activities
- Feeding into ad hoc projects to optimise player experience and revenue opportunities
- Making use of all media available including SMS, in-game messaging, emails, direct mail and offline events.
- Using all available tools to improve LTV and other specific KPIs of the database
- Create main plan (monthly) to target segments based on time of month, key new releases, general optimisation etc. - Generally send 1 or 2 campaigns based on different segments each week per brand.
- Running reactivation campaigns
- Increase player frequency, deposit and wagering values of all player groups
- Reduce migration of new, active and reactivated players to the churn segment
- Reactivate lapsed players
- Convert new players into active players
- To increase conversion of unfunded to funded (once appropriate)
- Reduce bonus costs where possible by testing novel ways of targeting.
Measurement of success:
- Deposits, wagering, active player days, net cash against targets set by the business
- Average deposit values by group
- Reactivation % of lapsed players
- Yield per player on a monthly basis
- Life time value matrices
Attributes and Skills:
To be considered for this role you must posses the following:
- Excellent decision-making and superior leadership skills
- Good communication insight along with strong negotiation skills
- Influencing capabilities coupled with excellent relationship building experience
- Advanced strategy development and advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to lead a team as well as delegate.
- An analytical, imaginative and innovative mind
- Excellent word, excel and powerpoint
The ideal candidate:
A confident individual who is interested in self development and has the drive, energy and enthusiasm to deliver to the high standards of the business in a timely, efficient and friendly manner, posessing the atributes and skills outlined above.
You will be rewarded with a salary of £35K-£40K plus bonuses and a host of benefits, as well as a dynamic working environment where self development is encouraged and passion is rewarded.