IT Helpdesk - 6 Months Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the IT department for a 6 months contract as a Helpdesk IT Support Analyst, based at Parklands working in the IT Support line team.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Deal with incoming queries to the IT Support desk in a professional manner
- Resolve software faults and queries for end users in line with agreed service levels
- Ensure maximum availability to deal with telephone, email or IT Support forum queries
- Accurate recording of all queries in the ticket management system
- Interact with third party maintenance providers as required
- Adhere to call management and problem management working practices ensuring all targets are achieved
Salary - Minimum wage 37.5 hours per week on a 6 months contract with the possibility of extending.
- Must have personal confidence and credibility
- Must have excellent communication skills at all levels
- Must have measurable interest and knowledge of IT systems that exceeds basic knowledge
- Must possess a mature and calm approach
- Must have the ability to prioritise workloads and have the ability to work as part of a successful team
- Must be customer focused, and be able to build professional relationships
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must have at least GCSE C or above in Maths and English
Experience of dealing with peers or the public in a professional manner, either voluntary or paid where a reference is available
Has provided IT Support to users on a small scale, IE friends and family
Has provided coaching or training to peers or the public
Evidence of own responsibility and commitment
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.