Field Sales Engineer - (Industrial -Valve/Pumps) £40-£45k+ Commission, Car &Co Benefits
West Midlands - Field based for Midlands region
Due to expansion, a long established and nationwide manufacturer is looking to add a Field Sales Engineer / Key Account Manager to its Business Development Team.
The company is a leading distributor within the field of pump and values and supply in to several sectors including Food & Drink, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical.
This role is Midlands based and covering areas such as Birmingham, Coventry, Worcester, Stoke on Trent, Telford and Luton. We are looking for an experienced candidate that can grow existing and new customer accounts and be confident to build relationships senior engineers / buyers of large scale corporations or to MD’s of smaller firms.
The type of contracts this role will pursue are large scale and long term, we are therefore looking for a key account manager that is used to creating their own road map and understands how to penetrate new customers and develop accounts.
The successful Key Account Manager is likely to have -
• Number of years’ experience within a similar Field Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Key Account Manager role, ideally from a distributor, however candidates will be considered from a manufacturer or end user.
• Looking for someone with a profession in Account Management and Sales, coupled with a solid understanding of valves and pumps
• Must have experience of penetrated and increase market share with either large corporate accounts or SME's.
• Confident and credible in front of Senior Buyers/Engineers or MD's from smaller organisations.
• Strong communicator with the natural ability to build relationships internally and externally.
• Ability to drive category sales within designated territory.
• Experience within Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceutical or Food and Drink ideal.
• Must be self managing and proactive with key target accounts. Be able to understand the complexity of larger deals and how a company can penetrate a market where the company currently have low market share.
• Full life cycle account management, from initial implementation for customer to ongoing account management
In return the Field Sales Engineer, will be joining an established Key Account Management team and gain fantastic support from the senior management team. You will gain a competitive salary and a package and enjoy a driven company culture.
This is an urgent vacancy, please do not delay your application.