We are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to work within our successful and growing niche Recruitment business. This Marketing Assistant Job will involve working as part of a close-knit team, supporting the Business Development Manager with Marketing administration, Digital Marketing & other Data administration duties.
The role will be based within our modern office in Leamington Spa, working in a vibrant and lively environment. Besides the salary indicated the successful candidate will have access to a range of benefits including free Gym membership, Fresh fruit daily, Health care plan and regular opportunities for access to Club Wembley tickets (*after a qualifying period).
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, recruiting exclusively into public practice accountancy firms. We boast an impressive client portfolio and attract many of the best candidates available due to our expert knowledge in this niche area. Our business model is built upon the delivery of excellence, as well as surpassing the service levels and market knowledge of our competitors. We hold a unique UK-wide view of the public practice market.
Key attributes for the role;
- High levels of literacy
- Strong Excel and data entry skills (accurate and efficient)
- Team player
- Creative and able to think laterally
- Ability to manage own workload and self-motivate
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of how to use LinkedIn and Twitter
Previous marketing experience would be an advantage but not strictly necessary as training will be given, however you must be able to demonstrate previous administration and written communication skills.
Duties will include;
- Updating and posting Job Adverts to Job Boards
- Entering data into various data bases
- Writing copy for Job adverts (with training initially)
- Creating and curating marketing material for use within our Social Media pages
- Posting content and updating content on the company website
- Scheduling marketing material using Email marketing software
- Designing visual advertising
- Other administrative duties to support the growth of the business
- Helping to design and manage online competitions
The role is ideal for someone who would like to develop a career in marketing and build their experience within a supportive environment. It would suit a graduate looking to work in a fast-paced and lively environment, or someone with proven administration skills looking for an opportunity to show their creative flair.
Longer term this job has the potential to grow into an exciting and much more complex role. The company is going from strength to strength and therefore the opportunities for promotion down the line are likely to be vast.
Please contact us today to discuss your suitability for this Marketing Assistant Job.