Commercial Property Accountant - 12 month Contract - London
Commercial Property Accountant - 12 month Contract - Reading £35-45k. Our Client, a large and highly successful expanding real estate firm have created a new role for an experienced Commercial Client Accountant to join their growing Commercial asset management team to cover a maternity leave for c1 year to be based in London.
The Role will focus on the following:
- Producing both monthly and quarterly accounts and related reports for clients.
- Producing client statements.
- Producing full sets of service charge accounts and reconciling.
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis and attending client meetings and answering queries as and when necessary.
- Producing ad hoc and bespoke reports.
- Maintaining day-to-day property systems and overseeing AP and cash processing on related accounts.
The Person: - To apply you must possess a solid track record to date in property management / client accounting and be able to demonstrate that you know debits and credits and have a working knowledge of a property management systems (QUBE, TBS, APB / YARDI or similar). You must have strong interpersonal and presentation skills and a good work ethic: be able to work as a team and also on your own initiative.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.