Exciting opportunity for a design graduate or assistant designer who wants to develop their design career and be part of an established brand.
- Worldwide established brand with a fantastic company culture
- Working on the designers' brief create accurate tech packs for distribution to our supply base within a strict deadline.
- To ensure all Tech Packs are kept up-to-date in a timely order, amended where needed and re-sent out to suppliers.
- Assisting with the Designing of product ranges.
- Helping create mood, colour and fabric boards throughout the season
- Attending weekly in-house product development and fit meetings.
- Swatch fabrics, sourcing new and innovative fabrics and manage a fabric and trim library.
- Present designs and ideas to the buying team.
- Market research of brand competitors
- Full knowledge of AI and Mac
- Background in design and CAD work
- Fashion Degree
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Salary dependent on experience