Cash & Banking Assistant
A leading and growing well known retail brand based in Hertfordshire are looking for a Cash & Banking Clerk to join their friendly and motivated Finance team on a permanent basis. The company has a fantastic team culture and the successful candidate will be keen to get stuck in and be a self motivated team player who picks things up quickly. You will work closely with the Cash and Banking Manager.
The role will offer you the responsibility of being the key business partner to stores in relation to cash and banking.
Main responsibilities of the Cash and Banking Analyst:
- Take ownership of daily reconciliation of sales reported by stores
- Ensure all point of sale revenue is accounted for and reconciled
- Weekly reconciliation of stores banking to tenders received in the bank account
- Manage a relationship with stores to resolve and understand banking discrepancies
- Weekly and monthly cash and banking reporting
- Acts as a business partner to stores, ensuring banking processes are being followed correctly
- Have proven experience within a cash/banking or treasury function
- Be highly organised and have a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
Ideally you will have previously worked within a retail environment.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send your CV to