Trainee Financial Planner
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Financial Planner to join our Old Mutual Wealth Private Client Advisers team, based in our London office.
We are looking for the Graduate Financial Planner to assist in the provision of financial plans and advice to prospective and existing clients whilst studying towards an IFS qualification.
This will provide the successful candidate with fantastic exposure across Old Mutual Wealth as a whole.
- To learn aspects of the businesses financial planning proposition
- To gain experience of both undertaking transactional work and assisting in the provision / implementation suitable financial advice and Para-planning process
- To assist in the delivery of financial plans and or advice in accordance with internal / regulatory standards by effective communication, workflow management and record keeping/ data base management
- To develop appropriate technical and market awareness knowledge in order to assist financial advisors
- To ensure CPD requirements, as defined in the T&C scheme handbook are maintained and logged as appropriate
- To develop and apply technical knowledge gained from studies and on the job experience
- An honours degree, at 1st or 2:1 level, in Accounting, Finance, Business Studies, Economics, Maths or similar
- Good with numbers and analytically minded, good interpersonal skills
- Valid work permit for permanent work in the UK
- GCSE Maths A min
- GCSE English A min
Success outside of your academic career through work experience, internships, summer placements, voluntary experience or positions of responsibility at University.
Old Mutual Wealth (OMW) is the largest wealth management business in the UK with funds under management in excess of £100bn. OMW provides advice-driven investment solutions through its core businesses Old Mutual Global Investors, Quilter Cheviot, Intrinsic and UK advisor network to people in the UK, France, Italy and a number of international markets via its international cross-border business.
OMW promotes a passion for customers across the organisation, to be innovative change makers and strive to not only provide the service expected by our customers but also to offer value, to get work right first time, and to continuously seek improvement.
OMW is owned by Old Mutual plc, one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Founded in 1845 and based in London, Old Mutual is a FTSE100 company overseeing £307.6 billion in customer investments for 16 million customers worldwide.
We offer excellent career development opportunities and give each individual the scope to grow and be part of our success. If you would like to be a part of something very special, then please apply