Our client is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their growing Finance team based in a rural location near Bicester.
Our client is a rapidly growing family business based in a rural location on the outskirts of Bicester. With a unique countryside working environment and the opportunity for future career progression, this is an attractive opportunity for any Accounts Assistant!
The Accounts Assistant will be involved in the day to day accounting function for the business including:
- Processing invoices and maintaining the purchase ledger
- Maintaining the sales ledger
- Chasing overdue debt
- Bank reconciliations
- Query resolution
- Daily cash flow forecasts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Month end reports
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll on Sage Payroll
- Assisting with the creation of management reports
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the growing business
The successful Accounts Assistant will have:
- Proven experience in accounts ledger work
- Previous experience of processing Payroll on Sage Payroll
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Highly organised individual with a desire to establish and improve processes
- Competent user of Excel
- Highly motivated
The individual must also enjoy working in a rural setting and have access to their own transport.
The salary on offer is between £22,000 and £28,000 dependent upon experience and level of qualification.