Shift Maintenance Engineer
Shift Maintenance Engineer Multi-skilled - £30,300 per annum working a 4 on 4 (Days/Nights) off shift pattern.
Clemence Rogers are working in partnership with a UK operation that has a market-leading presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. The Group's companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. The company has a UK annual turnover approaching £280 million and employs around 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited for a Shift Maintenance Engineer at the Company's Widnes Site. This is a full time permanent position, working 4 on 4 off 12 hour Shifts consisting of Days and Nights.
As a Shift Maintenance Engineer your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company's requirements but will include:
* To report to the Shift Team Leader.
* Mechanical/Electrical preventative plant maintenance.
* Breakdown repairs.
* Workshop overhauls of spares.
* Any other ad hoc duties as required.
* To provide holiday and absence cover.
* Experienced mechanical Maintenance Engineer. (Electrical Experience would be advantageous).
* Had a time served apprenticeship or recognised certification/qualification.
* To be able to work well individually and within a term.
* Accuracy and attention to detail with good literacy and numeracy skills.
* An inquisitive and questioning mind and a desire to learn from others.
* Good time management skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
Salary: Competitive Pay and Benefits
£31,300 per annum working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.