Field Sales Executive
To respond to company provided sales leads and generate own leads in order to sell relevant fire and security packages and generate annual monitoring revenue (AMR).
To be accountable for the consistent achievement of Installation and AMR sales revenue across all existing and potential small to medium size businesses, including Builders/Electrical contractors and Consultants.
- Achieve quote output in line with conversion rates to achieve budget
- Achieve the targeted order value and margin on a monthly basis
- To sell AMR in line with the company targets across all product lines
- Achieve the level of targeted activity, audits, liaison visits as directed by the company
- Promote company products and services identifying sales opportunities for other sellers using the company sales enquiry logging system
- To sell the required level of product mix in line with the sales persons targets
- Achievement of set targets for company related activity, through blitz days, marketing campaign’s as introduced by the company
- Identification of target enterprise market opportunities.
- Formulation of correct package for target enterprise businesses, optimising cross-selling opportunities.
- Understanding of the key roles within the branch required to provide and maintain profitable business.
- Flexibility to adapt working hours to meet with customer requirements.
- Key contacts include: internal - other Enterprise Sales Consultants and Telemarketing; Enterprise Sales Manager; external - target enterprise markets and networking with Builders/Electrical contractors and Consultants
Self generate sales leads by networking, referrals and warm calling.
Lead generation - qualification of prospects in alignment with target enterprise market.
- Prioritise self and company generated leads to maximise new business sales opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with potential and existing customers from initial call strategy gaining their trust and respect.
- Attend potential customer premises to undertake surveys and progress sale.
- Sale of security packages including intruder, fire and CCTV products through effective sales strategy.
- Attend company sites to process customer contracts and finalise administration relating to the contract.
- Identify and progress resale opportunities for premises with existing company systems
- Present the company as a credible and professional supplier of fire and security products.
- Maintain knowledge of products and services and industry developments.
- Sales oriented with strong influencing skills to gain trust
- Must be a self starter
- Will be competitive in their approach to business
- Able to create imaginative solutions.
- Must have good communication skills with a direct manner.
- Comfortable and able to act with authority
- Will be professional at all times.
- Takes full accountability for performance and development
- Has the ability to build strong relationships
- Cultural fit with company values
- Willingness to undertake irregular working hours
- Of smart appearance
- Full driving licence is essential
- Customer focus
- Business acumen
- Integrity and trust
- Functional/technical Skills
- Presentation skills
- Drive for results
- Interpersonal savvy
- Action oriented
- Timely decision making
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Strong sales experience in a Business to Business sales environment.
- Demonstrate a successful track record of achievement.
- Networking with relevant groups
- Appropriate experience in a customer facing environment
- PC literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Industry and Standards preferred but not essential
- GCSE Maths and English grades A-C.
- A levels or equivalent would be desirable
Salary €35 to €40.000 basic with €55 to €60.000 OTE + car.