External Sales Rep
External Sales Representative
£25-27,000 + OTE £35k
Field Based covering South England & Ireland area
Monday - Friday
Product Training Provided
My client are an importer and distributor of infant and child products who are looking for an experienced External Sales Representative to join their Sales Department. This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful organisation that is in a perioud of growth, in what will be an interesting and varied role.
Previous experience in nursery sector would be desirable, but not essential. You will need to be enthusiastic about nursery products but you have a desire to hlep retailers understand our products to give the bst and mosst up to date information to consumers to allow them to make an informed choice when buying their products.
- Client Management and development, delivering exceptional customer service to clients
- Liasing with customers to arrange regular appointments
- Credibility to effectively sell to the UK independent retailers within agreed territories
- Identifying, establishing and creating opportunities for product placement
- Provide a cohesive training plan to deliver engaging and comprehensive product training to retailers
- Attendance of all UK consumer shows within your territory
- Previous experience in a similar customer facing role
- Proven track record of new business development and account managment skills
- Ability to strategically develop key accounnts
- Full driving license
This position is covering a large area so we are looking for experienced candidates who can travel around London and the surrounding areas including Ireland. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.