Acquired Brain Injury Unit
£26,000 to £30,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare have an exciting opportunity as a Registered Manager for an Acquired Brain Injury unit in Morecambe.
This Acquired Bran Injury service is a specialist and cutting-edge facility, dedicated to helping service users recover from an acquired or traumatic brain injury.
They have an experienced and committed team of Therapists and Assistants that deliver outcome based, high quality care.
- The ABI Manager will be responsible for leading and developing a team to deliver the specialist care and support required, as well as working with other managers across the organisation to develop best practice, and enable the delivery of the very best services for the people they support.
- You will be familiar with the challenges you will face in this role; CQC inspections, challenging behaviours, balancing costs and working to tight deadlines and prioritising your time accordingly.
- You will understand in depth the challenges faced by clients with an Acquired Brain Injury, and be passionate about supporting them in achieving their goals.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- We are looking for someone who can demonstrate understanding of and experience in working within an ABI specialism. Importantly you will also have;
- Excellent time management/organisational skills
- A high level of personal integrity towards providing a high standard of service
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A good understanding of commercial principles and practices
- A passion for supporting people with ABI, able to lead and support a team to do the same.
If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days then unfortunately your application is unsuccessful.