Miko Coffee have a new vacancy for a full time Workshop Engineer to join our Technical Service team at our Sheffield branch.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Basic electronic and mechanical engineering knowledge
- Must be compliant and have a keen eye to detail
- Be a self starter with a 'can do’ attitude
- Must be meticulous and precise but at the same time be able to be re-active when necessary to satisfy customer needs
- Would ideally have previous experience with various types of coffee machines but those with only vending experience and similar skills will be considered
- Have a full UK driving licence (not essential)
A competitive rate of pay is available depending on experience.
The benefits include up to 26 days holiday per year prorate (+ 8 bank holidays prorate), membership into our mini health care, pension & child care voucher scheme, along with annual health club/gym loan.
If you are successful with your application you will be invited to attend an interview at our Sheffield Branch. Unfortunately we won’t be able to reply to unsuccessful applicants but would like to take this opportunity of thanking you in advance for your interest in Miko Coffee.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE