Financial Accountant, Nottinghamshire, £35,000 - £37,000p/a
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working with a leading logistics business in Nottinghamshire to assist in the recruitment of a Financial Accountant.
The role exists following an internal restructure and an internal promotion and will see you joining an ambitious and dynamic finance team.
Overview of responsibilities:
- To work as part of a team to produce financial reports for internal, group, external and statutory purposes adhering to specified deadlines
- To respond to audit and group enquiries for additional information accurately and promptly.
- Responsible for intercompany reporting to group in an accurate and efficient manner.
- To complete financial charges for allocated costs to the P&L accurately and to deadlines.
- To identify and highlight financial/business changes which affect area of responsibility and communicate them accordingly.
- Assistance with VAT compliance and provision of VAT and accounting standards advice to the company from a technical perspective.
- Cash flow and Treasury management.
- Assistance in completion of Corporation Tax calculations.
To be considered for this position you will ideally be fully qualified(ACA/ACCA) although candidates at the latter stages of their studies will also be considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.