Job Description: A newly created position to work in a start-up Bank within Compliance, working as part of a small team on a broad range of regulatory matters. This role will sit with and work closely with all parts of the Bank and have great senior level exposure for an individual to be recognised.
The Client- Commercial Financial Banking products in a Challenger Bank environment.
- Manage successful delivery of the Audit Committee approved compliance monitoring plan
- Contribute to the creation, implementation and delivery of a comprehensive, risk-based compliance monitoring plan covering relevant regulatory requirements
- Assist with the development of the banks overall compliance framework and culture
- Ensure the Bank operated within regulations set out by relevant governing bodies
- Provide guidance and advice on Financial Crime matters to various areas within the Bank
- Work closely with Senior Management (SMF16 / SMF 17)
- Maintain detailed knowledge of relevant rules and legislation, be aware of developing regulation and work with the business to meet any new regulatory requirements
- Assist the Director of Compliance with the production of clear and to the point MI for the Executive and the Board
- Must have worked in a regulated financial services firms - preferably a bank authorised by the PRA and regulated by the PRA and FCA
- Good team player and excellent communicator
- Preferably educated to degree standard with ideally a relevant compliance qualification
- Ability to multi task and work on both operational delivery as well as ad-hoc projects