I am currently recruiting for a Case Manager to join the UK's largest Secured Loan Broker based in Bolton.
As a Case Manager you will manage a case load of customers, you will process loan applications through to completion, ownership and management of tasks to successfully deliver loan completions.
You will be working within a regulatory procedural framework and deliver excellent customer service at all times.
Experience required for Case Manager role:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- CeMAP qualified
- Experience within finance in particular the secured sector
- Proven experience of working to targets
- Strong IT skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
This role is ideally suited to a self motivated, upbeat candidate with excellent organisational skills
In Return you will receive:
- Working hours are 9am-5:30pm Monday - Thursday & Friday 9am-5:00pm,
- Company pension scheme
- Private BUPA health care upon completion of probation
- 22 days annual leave rising each year to a maximum of 25.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.