Experienced Automotive Business Manager
Our client, a well respected main volume dealer group are looking for an experienced Automotive Business Manager to join their busy sales team in the South East London area.
• Are you an experienced FSA approved Business Manager?
• Do you have main dealer experience?
• Can you prove a stable career history within the Motor Trade?
• Would you want to work for a past paced and successful dealership?
If yes, please apply today!
Within this role you will be responsible for the F&I performance of the sales department and to do this successfully you would need excellent inter personal skills and exceptional customer care. You will be expected to work towards targets both in profitability and additional sales and be involved in every aspect of the daily showroom business.
The successful candidate will
• Have previous experience of working within a Sales environment within the motor industry and have knowledge and experience of working with Finance & Insurance products
• Easily demonstrate how they have contributed to the successful performance in current and previous roles
• Be able to work quickly and efficiently in explaining the benefits of the product range to customers
• Be able to deliver consistent high standards of work under pressure
• Be able to coach team members to produce outstanding results
• Have a strong team spirit
• Be highly organised to ensure that all company, manufacturer's and finance houses' disciplines, procedures and reporting analysis are strictly adhered to.
This role is all about the person and we are looking for a true superstar. Is this you?
In addition to receiving a highly competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, company car
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our clients' requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the London area please contact Kevin Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.