Corporate Communication Executive
One of the UK's largest Chartered Professional Body's is on the lookout for a Corporate Communications Executive to join their Communications and Brand team.
A key member of the team, this role will have responsibility for the project management, support and planning of campaigns and programmes aimed at promoting the brand and offering through project management and event coordination.
In this role you will:
* Act as the key point of contact for the communication and coordination of key activities
* Ensure all key stakeholders deliver what they need to in a timely manner, including the CEO
* Project manage the production and promotion of reports, webinars, videos and events
* Support the Communications and Brand team as well as others in partnership management helping to develop key internal and external relationships
* Ensuring the quality and accuracy of content and materials produced by the team
* Supporting on various corporate events including annual dinners
You need to have:
* Project Management experience with the ability to work effectively with different departments in a corporate environment
* Ideally you will have experience working in a marketing and communications function in a B2B or membership setting
* Strong production and design and copywriting skills tailored to different audiences across various forms of media such as websites, newsletters and presentations, with excellent attention to detail
* An approach that brings key team members together in order to deliver a project
* The confidence to deal with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, working within a culture that values collaborative working, transparency and integrity for one of the most respected organisations in the UK.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today so we can have a chat and give each other the opportunity to find out more.
Please either apply or contact Kanwar Kohli, Digital Marketing Talent Manager,
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this is one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.