Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Hotel Manager to join the team based inOxford Abingdron Road. You will be on a full time permanent contract with a highly competitive salary of up to £27,000 per annum.
The job in a nutshell
As Hotel Manager your role is to ensure the highest quality customer experience and maximise repeat business. As a people leader you will ensure your team is motivated, engaged and see Travelodge as a great place to work.
What you’ll be doing as our Hotel Manager
- Review customer feedback and insight reports to create action plans that will improve the customer experience
- Delivering food and beverage services to brand standards
- Taking ownership of problems or pre-empting when possible
- Ensuring the hotel is safe and secure and putting the health and safety of colleagues and customers at the forefront of what you do
- Operating your hotel in a way that promotes equality, diversity and inclusion
- Recruiting and inducting team members to provide new starters with a great experience and setting them up for success
- Training and developing your team to make sure that there are always talented individuals ready to fill key roles
- Supporting your team’s success and maximising retention by setting objectives and conducting regular performance and development reviews
What we’ll expect from our Hotel Manager
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a strong leader and passionate about customer service. Engaging and developing people to deliver results should come naturally and you will need to be dedicated, organised and results focussed to succeed in this role.
You will need to demonstrate a hands on approach and be comfortable finding solutions to make sure your customer and team have a great experience in your hotel. You will be resourceful, a natural self starter who is able to demonstrate resilience and confidence in all that you do.
What you can expect from us
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a large UK footprint but retain a small company feel. You can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do and every day is different. We value diversity and want you to bring your personality to work.
Reward and recognition
You will earn a competitive salary and be entered in the hotel bonus scheme. You can also expect to enjoy generous room and food discounts, as well as friends and family rates. We are committed to recognising a job well done and commitment to quality is rewarded.
Career and development
You can expect full training with a detailed induction programme on joining the company. Career progression is encouraged whether that be to larger, more complex hotels or into support centre roles.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Hotel Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!